Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If your not finding the answers to your questions. Please feel free to contact us at 800-779-5335 or email us at WholesaleSupport@charismabrands.com. From here you can also place an order, check the status of a pending order or make a payment.
- Site Registration
- Forget your user name? Request your user name HERE
- Forget your password? Request your password HERE
- Change your password? From "My Account" select "Edit My Profile" to reset your password
- Wholesale Customer Support Documentation: Click HERE to download
- Ordering and shipping Information
New account opening orders for all Charisma Brands products is $250.00. Please feel free to mix and match between different product lines. When placing reorder we do have a minimum reorder of $100.00.
Place an order now …… Check on an existing order… Make a payment….
All online orders are shipped via UPS Ground, Fed EX Ground (Plus Canada), Fed EX International Economy, Fed EX Bill Receipt, UPS Bill Receipt, Fed EX Overnight, Fed EX 2 day and Truck. Online Domestic orders for in-stock inventory will ship within 48 hours. Online International orders for in-stock inventory will be processed and shipped within 3 business days, however delivery times cannot be guaranteed due to customs regulations.
- You may return defective merchandise for a prompt refund within 30 days of the original purchase. If you need to return merchandise for any other reason, there will be a 15% restocking fee and you will be required to follow to the Return Authorization process.
- All items must be returned in the condition you received them with all hangtags, certificates, accessories and packaging included.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number is required prior to returning your package back to us. To obtain an RA # for your return, please call 800-779-5335 (toll-free in US) or e-mail us at WholesaleSupport@charismabrands.com. Please note: Returns will not be accepted without an RA #.
Returns for damaged products should be sent with the original sales receipt enclosed to:
Charisma Brands, LLC
Irvine, CA 92618
All other returns should be sent with the original sales receipt enclosed to:
Charisma Brands, LLC
Ref: RA #___________
One Corporate Drive
Grantsville, MD 21536
Please note that replacement orders or refunds will be processed after receiving the returned item from your original order. Full refunds are issued for the sales amount less shipping & handling costs.
GENERAL INFORMATION Our Customer Service Department is available Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Pacific Time. Offices are closed Saturday and Sunday and on all major holidays.
Have questions? Please contact Customer Service at WholesaleSupport@charismabrands.com or call us at 800-779-5335.
- How to care for my doll
- Doll Hospital and caring for your doll
Doll Hospital Policy:
Unfortunately, the dolls do not have a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. While we make our best effort to repair or replace defective parts, we often do not have the materials on hand to make the repair. Our doll hospital guideline is to try and keep some parts on hand for approximately 2 years. Each doll is a hand made collectible and excess parts are not manufactured. We can only get replacement parts from other dolls which have been damaged and “parted-out”.
Please contact Charisma Brands Doll Hospital/Customer Service, to check for availability of supplies, replacement parts, possibility and cost of repair
Storage and Doll Care
- When you purchase a doll, be certain to save all packaging, certificates and inserts. This adds to the value if you ever want to sell your doll on the secondary market. Dolls (excluding antiques) without their original package have a lower resale value.
- For long term storage of dolls, put a layer of acid free tissue between the doll and the fabric to help keep colors and dyes from bleeding. Make sure you check your stored dolls on a regular basis to make sure there are no issues with insects, dampness and crushing.
- Regular cleaning of porcelain and vinyl can be done with a soft cloth and distilled water – no soap, bleach or chlorine products.
- If you have a cloth doll, you can vacuum it through a layer of netting, but never vacuum silk.
- Not everyone chooses to put their dolls in glass cases (which limits dust), since decorating with dolls is so much fun. The best way to keep them clean and fresh is to dust them on a regular basis, just as you dust your home. Using a large, soft brush works well on porcelain, vinyl and even hair.
- One of the biggest causes of damage to dolls is sunlight and smoke. Be sure to keep your dolls in areas out of direct sunlight, even long exposure to fluorescent light. Even if there are no smokers in your home, consider the effect of smoke from a fireplace.